• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I've looked at exhaust options and whittled it down to two two options I would like, I'd like your opinions on which, looks better.
Options are the (1)"Yoshimura R77 (MT-07 2016) Full System" stainless steel with carbon tip
Or
the (2)"Scorpion Serket Taper Full System" stainless steel with carbon tip

And on top of that I was looking at tail tidies and saw this "Back Cover Mono XSR 700" (by S2 Concept)
However you need a smaller seat to use it, where I'd rather have a seat able to take a pillion. Anyone know any similar options that flair up too, where you can attach on the plate and lights (I think I'll probably need to get a rear fender)?

And finally I'm thinking of getting this headlight "Saute Yamaha Wind XSR700" (by S2 Concept) as it's more flush
any other options I should consider?

Sorry for the lack of links, can't post any due to being first post.

Your opinions and views are much appreciated!

·
Registered
320 Posts
The Yoshimura for sure!
It sounds amazing and have the deepest growl.
Thinking och replace my Akrapovic for the Yoshi!

Is this the bike you refering to?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm not so keen on either of those, but I'd probably go for whatever is cheapest. They both look the same.

I WISH you could easily get the Yoshimura Y series exhaust in the UK. It looks like a US-only marketed item. It suits the XSR700 much more IMO, and has a cool badge on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Yoshimura for sure!
It sounds amazing and have the deepest growl.
Thinking och replace my Akrapovic for the Yoshi!

Is this the bike you refering to?

Yeah that's sort of what i'm going for but with pillion space and without the plate holder, I'll look into the Y series exhaust incase i can get it imported , but yoshimura it is!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts