XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the Evotech, with the stock turn signals (I think I'm the only person who actually likes the OEM blinkers on this bike) mounted in the rearward postion. Just installed a set of SW-Motech Legend bags - they just barely touch the blinkers if the bags are full. Not an issue. If you're running aftermarket signals there will likely even be some space between.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Evotech, with the stock turn signals (I think I'm the only person who actually likes the OEM blinkers on this bike) mounted in the rearward postion. Just installed a set of SW-Motech Legend bags - they just barely touch the blinkers if the bags are full. Not an issue. If you're running aftermarket signals there will likely even be some space between.
Awesome. Super helpful. I am also guessing you are not in the USA. I also don't mind the clear stock signals mounted on XSR700s around the world, but the big orange candy-corn protuberances on my US spec bike have to go.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome. Super helpful. I am also guessing you are not in the USA. I also don't mind the clear stock signals mounted on XSR700s around the world, but the big orange candy-corn protuberances on my US spec bike have to go.
LOL, I am in the USA. Like I said, I think I'm the only one :)

Oh... well then... XD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.