XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

After 5 years I've decided to try a triple. Wanted the xsr900 but the Triumph Speed just wins me over!

Therefore my 2016 silver is for sale. I've ad it on fleabay at £5400 but will consider sensible offers from fellow forum members

7k miles, exc cond, stubby single seat conversion and bloody loud black widow exhaust!

Loads of mods - dayglo colorclusterz lcd flip, led headlight and rear brake / indicators. Evotech rad guard, powder coated rad side guards, aluminum screen, Gilles speedo relocator, bar end mirrors, tank pads, gators and upper fork covers, xsr chain guard and new Battlax bt31 tyres.....plus other bits!

Couple of very minor scratches on left tank panel - jacket zip I'm afraid. Not really noticeable tho

All keys Inc red one, service at 4k.

I'm 5mins off J28 of the M1

Drop me a mail if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome example! Love it.

May I ask if you did the LED headlight yourself? Been looking to install the exact same style but wasn't exactly sure how to go about it. If you have any tips or a link to the one you purchased that would be great!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi, I got a generic led 5.75 headlight unit off flea bay. I stripped out the standard light and mount. The difficult part was getting 2 cnc bracket made. One holds if in place, the other keeps the led central

one is the 'back' bracket, the 2nd shows the mount

Attachments

Reactions: sjplank

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to explain and for the shots. I figured that would be the case with the bracket. Hope the bike sells fast!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts