XSR 700 Forums banner

Cool headlight replacement

38K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  fab.xsr 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I was wondering if you guys know any cool headlight replacement that would fit the line of my bike. I’m stuck on this. Can’t figure out which headlight style I want (short, inside fork, or long head). What I know is I want led. I have seen the Motodemic headlight. But looks heavy in my opinion and super expensive. I know also about the halo headlight they put on xsr made but bunker custom, but can’t find it. Anyway if you know or have made headlight replacement, it would be nice if you could share pictures, links. Thank you :).
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Motorcycle
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Motorcycle

See less See more
#39 ·
I got this front LED light when I bought the bike ( I live in Croatia, Europe ) but the circle light does not work. I can see that the red wire is not connected, but on my bike there is only one socket left and it has two connections. Can i even connect this red wire to my bike and make circle light work somehow? I saw this LED light selling but for Australian market so I am wondering can i make it work.I am afraid that i will burn something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.