XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. So I usually use my bike for relatively short commutes (less than an hour), but the other day took my 700 out for a few hours of fun riding. Gotta say, towards the end of the ride, my man-parts were going numb and I was having to stand on my pegs to get blood flow back. I'm 6'2"(188cm) and 185lbs (84kg).

Does anyone have success with an aftermarket seat that makes longer rides more bearable? I'm based in Canada.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
659 Posts
The OEM seat fitted to the XTribute looks like it offers a bit more comfort. I'm guessing it would fit straight onto the standard XSR.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Check out the Corbin seat. They have the dual (Gunfighter and Lady) or solo seat (Gunfighter) that tapers down at rear, not suitable for passenger. On their website you need to look at the XSR900 to view the solo model, because it is (or was when I ordered mine) custom build (no extra charge). I have had Corbin on 4 different bikes and recommend them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check out the Corbin seat. They have the dual (Gunfighter and Lady) or solo seat (Gunfighter) that tapers down at rear, not suitable for passenger. On their website you need to look at the XSR900 to view the solo model, because it is (or was when I ordered mine) custom build (no extra charge). I have had Corbin on 4 different bikes and recommend them.
Could I see a picture of yours. I've seen another person's and it looked kinda wonky in the solo seat configuration. The back part was long instead of the xsr900 is more spherical. Thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
After 31.000 km on my XSR I purchased a XTribute.

In my opinion this seat is higher and more comfortable than the XSR seat.
And it fits without problems on each XSR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts