XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We’ve seen the Yard Built Super 7 by JvB-moto, well Bunker Custom Motorcycles also had the chance to take a crack at the XSR700 and they have recently unveiled their Yard Built Tracker.

Bunker Custom Motorcycles is run by two brother, Mert Uzer and Can Uzer, who just couldn’t find the parts they wanted so they decided to create their own and that is how this company based in Istanbul was founded. Together, they churn out functional pieces of art and by taking inspiration from the tracker style, they were able to create a XSR700 that captures the “spirit of freedom.”

Making the XSR700 on and off-road ready is a set of Super Ténére spoked wheels, 19" in the front and 17" rear, with some Goldentyre GT201 rubbers. Paired with the new wheels are upside-down forks that was taken from a MT-09 Tracer. All this and a scrambler-style exhaust will give the bike an increased ground clearance from 5.5 inches to 7.9 inches, enough to ride over most terrain.

No mod is complete without ergonomic improvements. The brothers installed Renthal bars, Biltwell Inc grips and the new suede seat actually sits six centimeters higher than the stock seat thanks to a bolt on extension that can be added to any XSR700.

And then there is the bodywork you’re all probably thinking about. Using 2mm aluminum they hand crafted fuel tank covers, side panels, fenders, radiator covers and seat plate. Both the front mudguard and headlamp mounts are made from 8mm steel tube. Holding together the two fuel tank covers is a CNC-milled aluminum spine that was left unpainted. Rounding off the design is a 5.5" halo headlight 5.5" and a speedometer borrowed from a FZ-07.

Bunker Custom has not mentioned if they will be selling the full XSR700 Tracker kit but, if they do plan to sell the kit it’ll probably cost you a pretty penny.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My favourite XSR700 ever!

I asked to these guys from Istanbul about the production of a Kit for XSR700, unfortunately they told that's not for sale!
I image that's only a style exercize!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Breaks my heart that they don't plan to sell the kit but thanks for asking. :crying:

It's such a beauty and I'm sure people will be willing to pay for the kit. Guess they want the xsr700 Tracker to be a one off built.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You can probably get a few bits and pieces of the Tracker they outsourced like the Super Ténére spoked wheels and tires. The MT-09 Tracer forks for that added height. The parts you can't outsource are the body panels since they're custom made and hammered out. If you're metalworking inclined then it may be possible to recreate it but for everyone else, wrapping is all you can do.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts