XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want a loud exhaust and I'm not interested in higher performance per se. I just think that the Brogue exhausts look really good. Anyone running either of the versions? I would appreciate your review of whichever one you are running. My preference is for the quieter of the two but I am interested in the quality and fit in general. Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't want a loud exhaust and I'm not interested in higher performance per se. I just think that the Brogue exhausts look really good. Anyone running either of the versions? I would appreciate your review of whichever one you are running. My preference is for the quieter of the two but I am interested in the quality and fit in general. Thanks!
How about this exhaust:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I confess that I just really like the lines of the Brogue. I may keep the original exhaust since I will be just sanding money for visual gratification otherwise.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks. I confess that I just really like the lines of the Brogue. I may keep the original exhaust since I will be just sanding money for visual gratification otherwise.
I like the lines on the brogue too, but the color looks out of place and doesn't match the bike to me. It just looks like someone threw one Triumph street twin pipe on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree about the color. And you are right about it looking like a Street Twin pipe. I love Triumphs so that may explain it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts