XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i have fitted some bar end mirrors tonight and removed my stock mirrors (took a while to work out the throttle side was a reverse thread lol)

Question is.....does anyone sell blanking plates for the whole left by the removed mirrors?

Or has anybody come up with a solution?

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im really please with my mirrors. You can have then either sticking out the ends off the handle bars or how i have the sat up level with the ends of the bars. Better for commuting i feel.

Thanks for the heads up on the mirror caps i googled it and found nothing

·
Registered
163 Posts
Are they Oberon? They look really cool! I decided to bite the bullet and get some Rizomas but it's over 1 week for delivery.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No they are cheapies of ebay but feel more than sufficient for what i need. Im happy with them and cheap to replace should anything break.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Search google for "90338-09012-00 yamaha". I think they're the plugs i've got on mine. Cheaper than custom alu blanking plate as well xd.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im really please with my mirrors. You can have then either sticking out the ends off the handle bars or how i have the sat up level with the ends of the bars. Better for commuting i feel.

Thanks for the heads up on the mirror caps i googled it and found nothing
Matt - would you mind sending the link pls for your mirrors? Is the handlebar still stock or have you changed it? I bought some cheapies off ebay but couldnt get them to fit the stock handlebar threaded bar ends.
Cheers
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts