XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YAMAHA Left & Right Side Panels (P/N: B34-F1731-00-P0 & B34-F1741-00-P0)

These are the original factory parts which have had Black Aluminium diamond mesh inserts added and professionally painted in semi-matte Black.
With these I will also include a sufficient amount of the same mesh so that you can add it to the XSR700's 'Air Scoops' (the Black plastic panels at the front, under the Tank), to match.
(See attached photo of these parts when fitted to my XSR700)

GBP £90 for both Panels and spare Mesh, including shipping within the UK (£5 extra elsewhere)

----------

YAMAHA XSR700 Fly Screen - Smoked (P/N: B34-F83J0-00-00-Smoke)

In good condition, with no major/obvious marks.
This has also been upgraded with Louis.de Edge Trim and Clip/Clamp, for a much cleaner look than with the stock Trim.
(The original Edge Trim is included but is much chunkier and as it's a tacky Rubber finish, tends to appear dirty. It also doesn't have a Clip/Clamp so looks rather more unfinished.)

(Note that in most of the photos of the Fly Screen fitted to the Bike, the original Edge Trim is still in place.)

GBP £70 including shipping within the UK (£5 extra elsewhere)

----------

SW MOTECH Headlight Guard Grille (P.N: LPS.06.642.10000/B)

In very good condition complete with the original fittings.
This gives a really unique look to the XSR700 and I would have kept it had it still fit with my new LED Headlight.

GBP £50 including shipping within the UK (£3 extra elsewhere)

----------

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YAMAHA XSR700 Fly Screen - Smoked & SW MOTECH Headlight Guard Grille - now sold.

YAMAHA Left & Right Side Panels - still available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts