XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of the BLACK 60th Anniversary or Tech Black side covers (as pictured).
Ideally in perfect / 'as new' condition.
Perhaps from a new owner looking to swap them out for the Aluminium, Grey, JVB, Ermax or Puig versions etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not just get them wrapped? It would be cheaper i recon
Yeah, that's most likely what will happen, although wanted to see if any Black ones were out there in case.
Also, my Grey ones have had custom mesh panels fitted so a bit more of a faff than usual.

Failing that, any well-priced Aluminium ones would also be considered.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still after a set of these.

Have been advised that wrapping is not a great idea due to the 'rough' finish on the rear side of the covers, meaning the Vinyl will not adhere well (as it would especially be required to do so, after stretching the wrap over the edges).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got a set of the original grey-ish ones if that's any use to you? I swapped mine out for an alu set a while back, so the originals are just sat in the cupboard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a set of the BLACK 60th Anniversary or Tech Black side covers (as pictured).
Ideally in perfect / 'as new' condition.
Perhaps from a new owner looking to swap them out for the Aluminium, Grey, JVB, Ermax or Puig versions etc.
I’m looking to do the same thing. I have the aluminum ones looking to swap for a set of black one. Anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts