In the early 1960s, when the motocross sport started gaining popularity, one Italian leather craftsman decided to create new footwear for the new discipline that would be safer and more comfortable to wear. Those new boots from Sante Mazzarolo turned out to be exactly what riders were hoping to get and even more. That is how the Alpinestars brand was born. Later, special protective boots were designed for enduro and off-road motorcycles. They were a huge success putting Alpinestars on the map.
A few decades later, the company introduced the line of high-tech riding jackets, racing suits, protection, and casual apparel. In almost 60 years on the market, Alpinestars gained the reputation of a trustworthy manufacturer of safe, comfortable, and high-performance gear that street and off-road riders can appreciate. Today, we introduce the latest additions to the Alpinestars catalog at MOTORCYCLEiD.com.
Alpinestars® - Valparaiso V3 DS Jacket
• New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear-resistant fabric main chassis plus reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
• Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets, and a large rear utility pocket.
• New ventilation system on the upper chest area plus an air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
• Ventilation system on sleeves for even more cooling airflow.
• Superior Airflow front panel on the main zipper to ensure unrivaled air intake on the front of the jacket.
• Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
• Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
• According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.
• Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
• New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
• Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
• Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
Alpinestars® - Mustang V2 Gloves
• Full leather construction, plus perforation zones for improved breathability.
• Side reinforcement in synthetic suede.
• Hard PVC knuckle covered by leather.
• Stretch accordion inserts on fingers and sidewalls for better comfort.
• CE certified level 1.
• Padding reinforcement on landing zones for safety.
• Foam padding on fingers.
• Hook and loop wrist closure.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on the palm.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip made from advanced poly blend.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
• Simple urban styling with embossed logo.
Click the image to enter the product page for more information.
If you would like to browse the full catalog of Alpinestars products at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, press the "Shop Now" button below:
Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions, or you can call our specialists at 888.903.4344