·
Registered
11 Posts
I actually don't need it but here you can find the splitters:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually don't need it but here you can find the splitters:

Thanks, I order it, just waiting on my heated grips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, just replaced the aux 2amp, which was definitely blown, with a 15amp spare. Spare was the same capacity as Yamaha OEM wiring harnesses with fuse to battery (15 amp) but spare in fuse is smaller in size. So that worked out great, grips work again, will see if aux cables can withstand it. Yamaha sells auxiliary cable plug on their website with grips and it’s the perfect length.

Heated grips:

Aux cable for heated grips:

In conclusion,

just swap the 2 amp fuse with 15amp spare.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone know what the name of the type of connector for this is? I want to try and find it here in Aus.

The one suggested in the link above is in the UK and Covid freight times are a killer. Also the art suggested appears to be the female part. Don't I need the male to plug into the female? Looking to add USB.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Must be Sumitomo MT090-2

Reactions: Aussie-Aussie

·
Registered
71 Posts
Must be Sumitomo MT090-2
Wow, that's great! Thanks, Leo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow, that's great! Thanks, Leo.
Much good info has been shared about the Aux DC plug and I don't think I can add much. There are multiple posts on this and some of the links have expired, and one is a bit confusing with multiple different versions of the plug. I found places on AliExpress who wants to sell 50 or 100 of these. So when I found one which sells 5 units at a reasonable price, I thought I'd share it. Previously suggested you buy more than 1 in case you stuff the first attempt.

Now just sit and wait, and wait and wait for China Shipping to do it's thing.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts