XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Since Covid situation ruined my business ( photography and video ) this year, I am planning to make Youtube channel with my moto adventures, repairs, mods, trips ect. ( since i have lots of time ).

Here is just quick setup test video in 4K. Please let me know how do you like the clip and quality of video and the sound.
Thank you so much!
Kind regards from Croatia!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello everyone,

Since Covid situation ruined my business ( photography and video ) this year, I am planning to make Youtube channel with my moto adventures, repairs, mods, trips ect. ( since i have lots of time ).

Here is just quick setup test video in 4K. Please let me know how do you like the clip and quality of video and the sound.
Thank you so much!

you are killing the engine going 40km/h in 4th gear....let her rip mate, dont be afraid its not a scooter :cool:
lovely video quality btw

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thank you for the video. Even with the limited view into distance, very nice area where you are living. I love the sound. Video and sound, jepp good combination.

Especially in those unsure conditions in regard to vision and visibility, I would stay on the right side of the road. Keep on riding, and enjoy what you are doing :)

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the video. Even with the limited view into distance, very nice area where you are living. I love the sound. Video and sound, jepp good combination.

Especially in those unsure conditions in regard to vision and visibility, I would stay on the right side of the road. Keep on riding, and enjoy what you are doing :)
Thank you so much! I will try to do something better next time. The road is one way :)
Stay safe!

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really, one way? Then everything is fine, riding a smooth line when wet and slippery, well done!
Yeah...one way road. It's really nice to ride in the autumn and spring. It goes to the top of the hill next to town. But the stock tiers are not the best for wet and cold road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts