XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a low mounted Mivv Ghilbi? I'm trying to decide between a ghilbi and a titanium akropovic. Love the look of the ghilbi but the sound of the Akro. But to be fair, I have only heard one or two YouTube videos of the ghilbi. Would love to hear views from Mivv Ghilbi owners regarding the sound. Is it tinny, raspy, beefy?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got it. I installed it last night and I haven't got the chance to try it out yet. I installed it without the inside DBK and the sound is awesome, and for less than halve the price of the Akrapovik. I don't know how to define it any further. I can try to record it or tu make a video in order for you to listen to it, but I doubt it will be a fair reproduction. This being said and knowing the sound of the original exhaust is awfull, it now sounds as a real motorbike!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Im gunna order an exhaust sod it......if i put it on the credit card and pay it off slowly dya reckon the wife will know......ive got alot of expensive hobbies boating being the most expensive....(mooring fees).....ill have to tell her that the run in is over and the exhaust note has settled.......pmsl she is not gunna buy that

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super keen to see some pics and video if you can!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Im gunna order an exhaust sod it......if i put it on the credit card and pay it off slowly dya reckon the wife will know......ive got alot of expensive hobbies boating being the most expensive....(mooring fees).....ill have to tell her that the run in is over and the exhaust note has settled.......pmsl she is not gunna buy that
Do it... you only live once, the exhaust is the must do mod...best thing i did to mine... your wife will understand.....eventually:laugh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here it is! It sounds wonderful! It has a deep and round sound. Quite high when stopped but the sound becomes real smoth while running and it does not bother at all. I am greatful for the change. I will make a video and post it soon.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts