XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it require more wiring length as its attached to handle bars or is there enough length? How difficult is it to install? What is required?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Having bought a couple of JVB parts, I would assume they would supply all the relevant parts on this in order to fit them to the XSR.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I doubt you would have to extend the wires on your own. But like @Piers said, the box should contain everything including instructions for installation so I doubt it would be very hard at all.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Having bought a couple of JVB parts, I would assume they would supply all the relevant parts on this in order to fit them to the XSR.
+1

I recently emailed them about a few bits and they stated that all parts bought came with what was needed to fit them. Drop them an email if you're unsure, they replied quite quickly!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Further to this, can someone who has fitted them comment on their effectiveness?
Thinking of grabbing a set but not sure I'm convinced about how visible they'd be, especially in daylight, given their diminutive size.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got them installed and they are reaaaally nice! Much more effective than the original ones as they are a) much much brighter and b) higher positioned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts