XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still riding in, it was about -2C here today and while my palms are toasty on the heated grips my hands are still getting cold, winter gloves on, to the point where it becomes painful and i start to struggle to indicate and stuff..

anyone fitted any handguards?

i'm pondering living with my old motocross jobs on there if i cant find anything which looks ok.. which at the mo i cant

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm still riding in, it was about -2C here today and while my palms are toasty on the heated grips my hands are still getting cold, winter gloves on, to the point where it becomes painful and i start to struggle to indicate and stuff..

i'm pondering living with my old motocross jobs on there if i cant find anything which looks ok.. which at the mo i cant
Barkbusters Storm handguards have a swoopy look that I've enjoyed on other bikes.

Peace,
Syzygy

·
Registered
15 Posts

Stop being a girl lol, it’s ok, it’s supposed to be milder next week!

My steering lock took some antifreeze on Monday morning to release it! I nearly gave up and was ready to wake swmbo up to take me in the hideous eurobox lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any hand guards

Haha..

I only go 10 miles but i dont like it when i cant use the controls anymore.. bad enough in winter gloves but when the frosty knuckles start...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts