XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see lots of radiator covers / protectors / grilles on AliExpress. I think the stock radiator is ugly and should have been black from the get go, I'd really enjoy changing its look.

Has anyone tried any of the offered products? Which ones are good? Any insight is appreciated! :wink2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes easy to mount and fits god and you got a lot of play to work with.

Your motorcycle is gorgeous! I wish I could have bought the burgundy colored one. My dealer only had the grey ones, and if I wanted to avail myself of the great deal they were giving on their six last units (20% off!), I did not have a choice of color... only grey was left :crying:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Your motorcycle is gorgeous! I wish I could have bought the burgundy colored one. My dealer only had the grey ones, and if I wanted to avail myself of the great deal they were giving on their six last units (20% off!), I did not have a choice of color... only grey was left :crying:

You can always search for some replacement covers, or have them wrapped in any color you like, if you really don't like the grey.

·
Super Moderator
620 Posts
......yes, the tank panels can be supplied by Yamaha, presumably pre-painted(?), but they are expensive (about 200GBP for each side!). A good spray shop would be able to paint them in Yamaha red. Wrapping them would be the cheapest option - or you could fit a red Bagster cover - no one would know your tank was grey underneath! I agree that the red tank looks superb (almost as good as Forest Green!)

·
Registered
48 Posts
......yes, the tank panels can be supplied by Yamaha, presumably pre-painted(?), but they are expensive (about 200GBP for each side!). A good spray shop would be able to paint them in Yamaha red. Wrapping them would be the cheapest option - or you could fit a red Bagster cover - no one would know your tank was grey underneath! I agree that the red tank looks superb (almost as good as Forest Green!)
Almost! :grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts