XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
i have the Akro double exhaust and i was wondering if i ll be able to fit pannier racks and panniers has anyone fitted panniers/ saddlebags with this setup?

·
Registered
373 Posts
It looks like the rear tips of those are pretty high but depending on where the mounts are for the side cases you wanr, you should be able to figure out the fit. That particular system obviously wasn't designed with bags or side boxes in mind. I'd get in touch with whatever manufacturer you decide to go with and see what they say.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like the rear tips of those are pretty high but depending on where the mounts are for the side cases you wanr, you should be able to figure out the fit. That particular system obviously wasn't designed with bags or side boxes in mind. I'd get in touch with whatever manufacturer you decide to go with and see what they say.
Thanks Flyerdon that is my plan at the moment

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Yamaha side bags and the same exhaust as you. As you can see, it's a close fit. The bag on the right gets a little warm but not much and no damage so far.
I ordered them when I ordered my bike without thinking and I'm not crazy about how it looks. I don't really ride with them on all that much and luckily
PSX_20200809_174444.jpg
don't really notice it anymore.
Now you can at least see how they look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts