XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand spanking new 2018 brushed aluminum XSR700 at Spunkys on Vancouver Island. They are a licensed Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, MV Augusta dealership. The bike had 3km on it so basically they test rode it once. I didn't have to haggle over the price, that was the sticker price $7499 CAN which is about $5690 US. Also came with a free shark helmet from Yamaha that will be mailed to me. Buying the bike there also gives me 10% off parts and accessories for life. Not a bad deal if I might say!

·
Super Moderator
764 Posts
10% off accessories at Spunkys.......what can I say?

Language can be a funny thing at times!

I'm sure you got a very good deal.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sounds like a solid deal to me. Kinda late in the season though isn't it? Usually the dealers want to unload inventory before winter sets in. I bought mine in January from Babbitts in Muskegon, MI. I/m sure they thought they'd have it till May.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a solid deal to me. Kinda late in the season though isn't it? Usually the dealers want to unload inventory before winter sets in. I bought mine in January from Babbitts in Muskegon, MI. I/m sure they thought they'd have it till May.
It is a little late in the season, that's why I got such a good deal. But where I live you can ride all year, most just choose not to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts