XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

2021 was my first season with the little XSR700 and it's been a blast throughout - often made me forget all the stuff that's currently going on!

Locked myself in after Christmas to prepare a little best of edit, hope I've managed to convey some of the spirit:

Happy New Year & I hope you've all had a good ride throughout!

Cheers 馃

Registered
Hey there,

2021 was my first season with the little XSR700 and it's been a blast throughout - often made me forget all the stuff that's currently going on!

Locked myself in after Christmas to prepare a little best of edit, hope I've managed to convey some of the spirit:

Happy New Year & I hope you've all had a good ride throughout!

Cheers 馃
Nice - Good reminder spring is coming鈥.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vielen Dank!
Liked, subscribed, and shared.
Ride on!
Gern geschehen! Haha, thanks for taking these extra steps, much appreciated 馃憤

@Butler, yeah, eagerly waiting for springtime and clean roads, currently everything here is covered in gravel and salt (if not snow or ice). Let's hope we'll all be back in the saddle soon!

Best wishes!

Registered
2022 XSR 700
I麓m an alpoholic or mountainoholic too. Too bad I live in a flat country. Instead I ride around to coasts and harbours. Great videos you have. Cheers

Registered
Verry nice editing. Thanks for taking us along on your 2021 rides. Austria does have some scenery to share, but then, every spot in the world has it's fun roads and beautiful scenery.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and nice words! Can't wait for spring to jump back on the bike and will keep recording some of my rides I feel worth sharing on YouTube 鉁

As narcissistic as it might sound, I love re-watching them myself (just as well as edits from other riders), always gets me excited for the next trip and keeps me sane during winter season..

Best wishes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts