XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am selling my 2018 Yamaha XSR 700 ABS.

Please note that this was previously recorded as a Category N which is No Structural Damage and Repairable. And has been repaired by the previous owner!

It has also been used in central London (ULEZ Compliant & Free Congestion Charge) so this is not a show bike or garage queen - it is used and has marks and scuffs.

First registered in April 2018 (so first MOT due in April 2021), I have owned it since February 2019.
It is just over 2 years old and only has 3,800 miles on the clocks.

It works well and drives great - the only thing needing attention are the indicators, which flash too quickly.
I always said I would get it looked at under warranty with my next service but did not manage to clock enough miles and COVID-19 meant all shops were closed.

I am selling as the bike is too low/small for me at 5ft11 and also I have not been using it much.
I will be happy to give away 2x helmets, a very good motorbike cover, a good disc lock and a battery charger.

The model is YAMAHA XSR 700 A, which is the "blacked out" model and it comes with the restrictor plate if you wanted to use a 35kW restricted licence.
Fitted with YISS coded key immobiliser and has also been DATATAG.
Comes with all the paperwork and two keys and some spare parts as well.

During my ownership, I have added the following:
  • DNA Stage 2 Air Filter and Race cover £150
  • Evotech crash protectors for frame, front & rear spindles - £120
  • Radiator Guard AliExpress - £40
  • S2 Concept Side Covers £75
  • S2 Concept Raised Clock Mount £45
  • Hurricane Grab Rail £100 (imported from Japan)
  • Hurricane Black Aluminium Front Visor £100 (Imported from Japan)
As mentioned earlier, as the car was previously Cat N and was repaired to a good standard, however since I am picky, I have picked up additional parts which I have not managed to fit yet - so a nice little project for you as the parts are included!
  • the steering "bump stop" on the bottom yoke was snapped, I have a replacement MT07 Tracer bottom yoke that I will include in the sale (paid £150 on eBay).
  • the headlight bracket is slightly bent and the headlight is cracked, I have a replacement bracket (paid £50 on eBay) and a complete XSR 900 headlight (paid £150 on eBay)
  • front mudguard is scuffed and has a crack, I have a replacement one (paid £50 on eBay)
I have the parts plus some others, I have just not got round fitting them. They are included in the sale.

Apart from the above, the bike looks good and rides well.

Price wise, I am after £4,000, which is half the price of a new bike. And it comes with loads of nice parts.

I am in South East London, an area called New Cross (SE14) so please come and see the bike and I will take you for a spin.

Thank you

Vincent

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will also be selling a lot of parts - so please let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're interested in parting with those S2 side covers, let me know.
Happy to sell the S2 Concept side covers separately - they are in excellent condition (they don't really wear off anyway)
I should have the original packaging somewhere as well.

I also have the S2 Concept speedo relocation bracket (used but in great condition) and also the S2 Concept Tail Tidy which is still brand new in packaging.

And finally, I have more parts which are not fitted to the bike - like the Barracuda Side Number Plate and more!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I maybe interested in a few bits and I’m not too far from you as I’m near catford.
Hi @Mcgeever87 ,

Happy to sell parts separately, you are just near me as well.

I have the parts you see on the listing - I think if you are looking for performance, the DNA Stage 1 Air Filter & cover is the best value for money on the market.

I also have:
  • new Yamaha fork gaiters with a pair carbon tubes (for the upper forks)
  • new MOTAD full exhaust which was cerakoted black (looks like the SC Project one), complete with gaskets / clamps
  • Yamaha MT-07 Ported And polished Head from a SuperTwin bike
  • Barracuda Side plates with numbers on them.
  • S2 tail tidy + a spare rear mudguard assembly to pair it with
  • Mini carbon rear mudguard
  • Yamaha LED indicators
  • Evotech Crash bungs kit
  • XSR900 headlight
  • XSR900 handlebars
Let me know if any of the above is of interest to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts