XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find if the Akrapovic Racing Line (Titanium) S-Y7R1-HAFT for the 2016 MT07 will fit my 2018 xsr700. I contacted the company and they said basically, it is euro 3 compliant and the 2018 needs to be euro 4, with a non removable db killer. I want the older one because I want to have the option to run without it and I dont like the look of the carbon one. Can anyone tell me if it will fit?
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I cant seem to find if the Akrapovic Racing Line (Titanium) S-Y7R1-HAFT for the 2016 MT07 will fit my 2018 xsr700. I contacted the company and they said basically, it is euro 3 compliant and the 2018 needs to be euro 4, with a non removable db killer. I want the older one because I want to have the option to run without it and I dont like the look of the carbon one. Can anyone tell me if it will fit?
Thanks
Performance parts website lists it as compatible so I've ordered one from sportsbikeshop where it is heavily discounted and also I had a further 10% off voucher code.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Has anyone installed it yet? I like the look of this model better than any other Akrapovic exhaust they list on their website. I also believe the baffle is simple to remove in this model, is that true?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts