XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my bike out today to give the new exhaust a second testing. Used ear plugs this time and although I absolutely love the look of it compared with the stock exhaust...and the sound is awesome off the bike. I just find it too much to bear when riding it, too brash for my liking...maybe I'm getting too old :(

Got home and put the stock exhaust back on the bike..I'll have to live with it's fugly looks

On a positive note, I ordered some of those 40mm plastic bungs for the frame....very nice :) Cant remember who it was on here that mentioned them, but thank you

·
Registered
50 Posts
nice photos!

shame about the loud exhaust. I feel the same - had a Bulldog 1100 with a pair of stubby end cans and it looked and sounded awesome... but gave you ringing ears after 10 minutes, and frightened to death any wildlife within a mile radius! So won't be making the same mistake with this bike.

the TEC looks really nice, just a shame it isn't a bit better silenced.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice photos!

shame about the loud exhaust. I feel the same - had a Bulldog 1100 with a pair of stubby end cans and it looked and sounded awesome... but gave you ringing ears after 10 minutes, and frightened to death any wildlife within a mile radius! So won't be making the same mistake with this bike.

the TEC looks really nice, just a shame it isn't a bit better silenced.
Yes it is a shame...but cant be doing with ringing earholes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts